Position Detail: Repair Technician
Position Name: Repair Technician
Company: Nikon Canada Inc.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario (in-person)
Overview of Position:
The Service Technician repairs all Nikon Imaging and SRO products. The incumbent may be required to provide customer service for internal and external customers. Work schedule is flexible.
- The repair of all Nikon products including: digital still compacts, SLR cameras, scanners, Sport Optics, speed lights and lenses.
- Provide customer service for internal customers (staff), which includes but is not limited to detailed estimates, identifying damaged product etc. May be required to re-package product to appropriate standards depending on product conditions.
Essential Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience:
- College Diploma – one-year certificate with an electronics and computer background. 3 years + repair technician experience within the photographic industry preferred.
- The ability to work within a Windows environment and also be able to use digital imaging software. Able to use Adobe Photoshop.
- The incumbent should be able to solve day to day issues when dealing with customers and dealers. The position requires the routine collection and transmittal of information within the scope of well-defined company policies and procedures.
- Candidate will work in an office environment.
We invite you to come join our team! We offer full benefits, competitive compensation and exceptional growth potential. Nikon is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in joining Nikon.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the following address:
Nikon Canada Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer